PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT:
- COMPLETE COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE HERE
- Prior to your appointment, please stop using ALL products (except sunscreen) on the forehead and eyebrow area. For the 24 hours prior to the appointment, please avoid coffee, alcohol. Blood thinning pharmaceuticals (eg. Advil) and supplements (eg. tumeric, omegas, vitamin A, C and E) must be stopped for 4 days prior to the appointment.
> LIP BLUSH<
You must take anti-viral medication prescribed to you by your family doctor before and after your lip appointment. This is to prevent a cold sore outbreak. You can download the letter of recommendation HERE to show your medical provider.
Taking anti-viral medication is mandatory for the lip blush tattoo procedure, even if you've never had a cold sore. You will be required to bring your medication to your appointment. If you do not agree to this, we cannot offer you this service.
You must discontinue use of any eyelash growth serums (Latisse, Eyenvy, etc) at least 6 weeks before your appointment. Do not continue until 4 weeks after your TOUCH UP appointment.
ADVISE OF AT TIME OF BOOKING IF:
- You plan to have any facial altering procedures (eg. Botox, PDO threads, micro-needling, plasma-sublimation, PRP, surgery, etc.) in the 2 months before or after your microblading appointment. This may require appointment to be rescheduled.
- You you have oily, sensitive or problematic skin conditions (eg. Eczema, rosacea, etc), please advise prior to treatment day as this can affect the duration of the microblading.
- You are taking any medication, are on chemotherapy, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have or have had any medical conditions (eg. thyroid, heart conditions, diabetes, hepatitis, etc)
- You know that your pain tolerance is quite low, you may take a Tylenol Extra before the appointment.
- You plan to go on holiday or to a special event close to the procedure day