PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT:
- COMPLETE COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE HERE
- Prior to your appointment, please stop using ALL products (except sunscreen) on the forehead and eyebrow area. For the 24 hours prior to the appointment, please avoid coffee, alcohol and blood thinning pharmaceuticals (eg. Advil). If you are taking any fish oils, please also stop these.
ADVISE OF AT TIME OF BOOKING IF:
- You plan to have any facial altering procedures (eg. Botox, PDO threads, micro-needling, plasma-sublimation, PRP, surgery, etc.) in the 2 months before or after your microblading appointment. This may require appointment to be rescheduled.
- You you have oily, sensitive or problematic skin conditions (eg. Eczema, rosacea, etc), please advise prior to treatment day as this can affect the duration of the microblading.
- You are taking any medication, are on chemotherapy, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have or have had any medical conditions (eg. thyroid, heart conditions, diabetes, hepatitis, etc)
- You know that your pain tolerance is quite low, you may take a Tylenol Extra before the appointment.
- You plan to go on holiday or to a special event close to the procedure day